What is Community Partnership?
Community Partnership is an agreement between youth-led organisations which establishes a ground and means to work together in order to strive for a better future for our community and our planet.
Who are the Community Partners?
Community Partners are youth-led organisations across Bangladesh, can synonymously be called “Our soldiers for the community”, with a healthy dose of passion to create, launch, and grow innovative responses to community challenges. The Earth Society is keen on onboarding community partners who compassionately cater to the needs of our society, the environment and the youth. We believe that the voice of all the youth-led organizations can move mountains and fill in the gap that exists in our societal structures.The Earth Society looks forward to working with enthusiastic and innovative youths who would bring ideas at the local level to bring changes.
Opportunities for Community Partners
The opportunities for community partners, once they have been onboarded are as follows:
- Opportunities to co-create programs and initiatives.
- Opportunities to strengthen both organizational and individual capacity.
- Opportunity of acquiring training and possibilities to access funds depending on the project.
- Become The Earth Society’s local representative at local community level.
- Continuous engagement with youths, building youth networks and opportunities to build relationships with other organizations.
- Exhibition of the community partners profile on The Earth Society’s website.
- Creating opportunities for community partners so that they can engage with different stakeholders, academicians, policy-makers, parliamentarians and experts.
- Community Partners can learn the process of documentation, digitalization, access start-up facilitation and mentorship, access to data footprint, and collaboration opportunities or events.
Roles of Community Partners
- To mobilise volunteers from their network for certain initiatives and programs if they agree to be involved in the program.
- Community Partners maybe asked to support The Earth Society by reaching out to their local communities and aid in youth engagements, involving them in certain projects which will help in both individual and organizational capacity building for the youth-led organizations, if both sides agree to embark on a project (i.e, for advocacy, spreading awareness, etc).
- Providing youth network support from their local community.
Note: Further discussions and mutual agreement on the terms and conditions will follow after the application process has been completed on behalf of the community partner.
How to apply
In order to apply, certain documents are required by The Earth Society to commence with the onboarding process. Therefore, please prepare the documents beforehand which are as follows
- Chairman Administrative Letter/ Police Clearance
To apply, please find the application below.
Courses of Action
Fill up the form and click submit.
Please wait for the review process of the form that you have submitted.
Get an appointment
After the form has been reviewed, we will contact you to set an appointment and further discuss about the terms and conditions.
Sign the Agreement
After the appointment has been carried out, sign the agreement and become our proud Community Partners!